Yeah yeah, I know. Long time no writey.
Life has been busy. Wonderful but busy.
I’m setting new goals. It’s hard for me as I have really enjoyed the not being held to a strict time-dependent goal the way that competing is. Essentially, comp prep is “look AMAZING and LEAN in xx weeks or you will be an utter embarrassment”.
That’s pretty strong motivation.
There is an INBA show in 19 weeks.
- I’m in a frame of mind where I don’t mind the dieting.
- I’m enjoying my training
- I have some bad-ass coaches
- I feel like my body is capable of doing what I want of it.
- It’s a lot of pressure
- I have a lot on with 2 jobs, 2 businesses, 2 kids, 1 husband and A LOT TO DO
- My body is notorious for just packing up and falling apart when I stress too much.
All I can do is run it down. Try as hard as I can, staying as mentally balanced as I can and see where 19 weeks gets me.
Who’s keen to follow along? There’s no promises that it will always be pretty, or that I’ll get where I want to be in time – but I promise it will be real.
Weekly check-in is in 2 hours – eeeeeeep!