I’ve written a lot since this blog started about the massive changes in the past year. And a little bit about the disappointing and traumatic exit I was forced to make from my company six months ago. So much has changed in my life that at this New Years end of the year it would be tempting to again look backward and reflect.
But I’m done with that. Here are the Cliff notes:
- If I work towards my personal goals – I achieve them.
- Anger (even the justified type) gets you nowhere.
- Schemers will scheme. Unscrupulous people will be unscrupulous.
- And if you tolerate their negativity in your life because it suits you, one day it will be targeted at you.
- Lesson learned. Surround yourself with good, positive people and the world is a different place.
I don’t harbour grudges and never have. See point 2 – anger gets you nowhere. A good inhale/exhale combo and a dose of Sailor Vee (c’est la vie, geddit?) is all you need to start moving forward again.
I’m kicking ass in my personal goals. The things that are important to me are stronger, happier, closer, richer, healthier and more profound than at any other time in my life.
Things are refined, clarified and free of pressure and BS.
I have a good list of goals for 2013. Some for myself, some for my family, some for my business pursuits, some for the universe. But alongside that is the greatest gift that 2012 has given me – strength. In every conceivable manner.
And the innate knowledge that I can do anything.
So I thank 2012 and bid it adieu, 2013 is shaping up to be a glorious year.
Happy New Year my friends,
Sailor Vee xx